Famous Around the World for its Brightness, Quality, Durability, and Dependability.
Until its inception, no flashlight of this size incorporated the features, functions, and unique design elements of the Mini Maglite® AA flashlight. Now an icon of classic American design, and famous around the world for its brightness, quality, durability, and dependability.
- High-Intensity Xenon Bulb
- Adjustable Light Beam (Spot-to-Flood)
- Converts to Candle Mode
- Spare Lamp Safely Secured in the Tail Cap
- Rugged, Machined Aluminum
- Anodized Inside and Out
- Knurled Design Provides Excellent Grip
- Corrosion, Water & Shock Resistant
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
It converts quickly to a freestanding candle mode and is constructed of rugged, machined aluminum with a knurled design. Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance, water and shock resistant. A spare lamp is safely secured inside the tailcap.
- Output – 14 lumens
- Runtime – 5:15 h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
All Maglite flashlights are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. May contain some imported components. Each has a Limited Lifetime Warranty in the Western Hemisphere; or a Ten-Year Limited Warranty Elsewhere.
- Batteries Required: 2 AA Alkaline
- Length: 5-3/4” (146 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: 23/32” (18 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1” (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 3.78 oz. (107.16 g)