The knife/tool hybrid that stands on its own.
- 5 TOOLS IN ONE elegantly functional pocket-sized tool
- Sharp, corrosion-resistant 420 HC clip-point knife with straight/serrated combo edge
- Leatherman’s trademark outside accessible blade lets you open the knife with just one hand.
- Hardened precisely-machined combination-jaw pliers/wire cutters are made to do a lot of jobs well.
- Ergonomically rounded, skeletonized handles with Zytel inserts make getting a grip easy and very comfortable.
The first thing you may notice about the Leatherman Freestyle is the outside-accessible blade. It opens easily with a flick of the thumb, and locks securely, just like a well-made pocket knife—which it is. The sharp, versatile 420HC Stainless clip point combo blade is made to cut through a wide range of tasks. But the Freestyle is more. When you unfold the smoothly contoured handle and use the compact, precisely machined pliers, you’ll understand why engineering really counts. Because when something is engineered correctly, and so elegantly, power is not a matter of size, but of years of design expertise. Excellent for bicycling, hiking, camping, fishing… Freestyle is in its element, and yours, as a stand-alone tool or a companion for those activity-specific tools that don't feature pliers or a knife.
5 Tools in One:
- 420HC Stainless Steel, Clip Point Combo Straight/Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Zytel Handle Insert
- Stainless Steel Body
- Outside-accessible Blade for One-handed Opening
- Locking Blade
- Removable Pocket Clip
- 25-year Warranty
420HC Stainless Steel
- 3.45 in | 8.76 cm (closed)
- 4.5 oz | 127.57 g
- 2.6 in | 6.60 cm (blade length)
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
Zytel® is an abrasion and impact resistant material that can be inserted into handles for added comfort and increased protection from scratches and wear.
Click Here for the Leatherman Freestyle Video!