Who says you can't have it all in a 2 1/4" multi-tool?
- 9 TOOLS in ONE — ready for so many small jobs and some surprisingly large ones
- Stainless steel handles clad with smooth anodized aluminum handle scales
- Sturdy little pliers with wire cutters provide plenty of grabbing and cutting power for a range of smaller objects
- Small, sharp, corrosion-resistant 420 HC knife blade
- Large and small screwdrivers for various types of fasteners
- A perfect carry tool for pocket, purse, keychain, gear bag, tool kit, or tackle box
For years, Leatherman enthusiasts had to choose between pliers or the scissors. The original Squirt P4 had the handy little pliers. The Squirt S4 offered sharp, spring-loaded scissors instead. It was one or the other if you wanted to carry one of these popular little tools. But no more! Now you can have both, and seven other sturdy stainless steel implements, in this one lightweight mini-tool. You’ll find this smooth, black-anodized-aluminum-clad mini multi-tool will come in handy for everything from snipping fishing line to wrapping a birthday present on the go. It’s so useful, and so desirable, you’ll probably want more than one. And so will almost everyone you know. It makes a terrific gift.
9 TOOLS in ONE:
- 420HC clip point knife
- Spring-action needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- Wire cutters
- Medium screwdriver
- Flat/phillips screwdriver
- Wood/Metal File
- Bottle opener
- Stainless steel body and handles
- Stainless steel tools and accessories
- Black anodized aluminum handle scales
- Outside-accessible tools
- Black handles
- Key ring attachment
- 25-year warranty
420HC Stainless Steel
- 2.25 in | 5.72 cm (closed)
- 1.9 oz | 56.4 g
- 1.6 in | 4.06 cm (blade length)
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum
A heat treatable, aero-grade aluminum alloy that is extremely durable yet lightweight. 6061-T6 is used on handle scales in Leatherman multi-tools to reduce weight without losing strength.