Similar to the 2X but for a more narrow fit.
Never change a lens again. The new ESS ICE-2X NARO™ is the world's first spectacle kit to feature two complete eyeshields. Designed specifically for smaller faces, this new configuration eliminates time spent changing lenses, allowing users to quickly switch between pre-assembled eyeshields to adapt to changing light environments. Additionally, this new configuration helps extend product life by eliminating wear and tear on lenses that can occur when swapping lens colors. Authorized for use in the USMC & USAF.
As with all products in the ESS Interchangeable Component Eyeshield (ICE™) Series, the ICE-2X NARO™ is a lightweight, frameless eye protection system that offers a unique combination of high-impact resistance, unrestricted field of view, and interchangeable lenses for effective eye protection in any light condition. Equipped with the new ICE™ temple designs, ICE NARO™ eyeshields feature improved fit with headborne equipment and increased ease of temple adjustment and lens interchange. Adjustable earbends allow for a comfortable, secure, anatomical fit. Telescoping temples offer bend-to-fit inner-wire ear tabs and a snap-on leash system.
Note: Although this configuration includes two fully-assembled eyeshields, these ICE lenses are still interchangeable, making it possible to integrate additional lens colors or replaced damaged lenses. ICE NARO™ eyeshields are slightly smaller than regular ICE™ eyeshields; the temple to temple distance of a regular ICE™ is 6 inches while the ICE NARO™ measures at 5.5 inches.
The ICE-2X Naro™ Retail Configuration includes:
Two fully-assembled ICE NARO™ eyeshields with Clear & Smoke Gray lenses, an elastic retention strap, an anti-fog cloth and a protective hard case:
- 2.4mm Lenses
- Extra-Wide Field of View
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Mil Spec
- ToughZone Lenses
- Includes two complete eyeshields (Clear and Smoke Gray)
- Lenses feature ESS ToughZone™ anti-scratch lens coatings
- Lenses are highly impact resistant and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003+ and the US Military's .15 caliber ballistic impact test MIL-PRF-31013
- High level of anti-fragmentation protection that can stop a shotgun blast from a distance of 10 meters
- ESS Modular Technology™ allows all lenses to be quickly and inexpensively interchanged
- All lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and precise optical clarity for distortion-free vision
- Laser Protective Lenses (LPLs) available for the most common laser wavelengths
- "Frameless" ICE 2.4 design provides unlimited field of view
- Adjustable temple lengths and bendable earpieces provide customized fit for every user
- ANSI Z87.1-2003+
- Impact requirements of US MIL-PRF-31013
- US Federal OSHA standards
- CE EN 166 (F)
- US Army, USMC, and UK MOD Authorized