Pulls nails; breaks auto-glass; opens doors, windows, shackles…or a beer after work.
- Small, ultra-light ½ oz. titanium multi-tool is suitable for a wide range of demanding tasks
- Roughly 3 ½” long yet this tool can tackle some surprisingly hefty tasks
- Sturdy pry bar with nail puller notch has a built in fulcrum for more mechanical advantage
- Carbide glass-breaker hidden between two protective O-rings at rear of tool
- Carabiner spring clip lets you attach the tool to a keyring, D-ring, zipper, gear bag, or belt loop
Multitool by Vox Design & Boker Plus: Economy of design. Rich in functionality. Boker collaborated with acclaimed Danish knife designer Jesper “Vox” Voxnaes to develop a small multi-purpose prying tool suitable for a keyring, D-ring, pocket, purse, or tool pouch.
The result is the extraordinary little Boker Plus VAT, which is essentially crafted from a single piece of titanium, making it extremely lightweight—about ½ oz.—but remarkably strong. This roughly 3 ½” tool can handle some surprisingly hefty prying tasks… and also works great as a nail puller, shackle key, carabineer, and bottle opener. At the rounded back end of this incredibly versatile tool is a carbide glass-breaker, hidden between two O-rings which serve as a protective bumper and dampener, until you roll them aside to tackle an emergency rescue.
- Overall Length: 3.625"
- Thickness: 4mm
- Weight: 0.6 oz.