Chad Los Banos builds big performance into a very small form. This sharp, sturdy little pocket knife can really cut it.
“Every Day Carry” gets a whole new dimension with this “big” little knife. With a closed size just over 2¼” and weight less than 1½ oz., the compact Keycom can be conveniently carried on a key ring. But that’s the only thing about this knife that’s small.
The Keycom offers the ergonomics and functionality we already know from all of Chad Los Banos' designs. Use it like a big knife… whenever daily tasks, or duty, call. The bead blasted 1½” AUS-8 stainless steel blade is short, but sharp and sturdy enough to handle larger cutting tasks, or even self-defense. The Keycom’s ergonomic design, with down-slanted thumb ramp and deep finger choil, provides a secure grip and excellent control. Sturdy framelock mechanism, black fiberglass reinforced nylon scale handle, pocket clip for tip-down carry. Key ring included. Someday this little knife could be your key to survival.
- Small size, exceptional ergonomics: sturdy hollow-grind blade with long down-sloped notched spine for superb cutting efficiency and guidance
- Corrosion-resistant AUS-8 stainless steel blade offers excellent strength and lasting sharpness
- Thumb stud and sturdy frame lock for one-hand operation
- Durable black FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle scale is textured and grooved to minimize slippage
- Includes key ring and pocket clip
Sturdy pocket clip offers multiple carry options.
- Overall Length (inches): 3¾”
- Blade Length (inches): 1½”
- Weight: 1.4 oz.