BlackHawk's Break-N-Rake Dynamic Entry Tool will help you to more effectively perform window entries, secure secondary breach locations, and create tactical distractions.
Specifically engineered for window entries, BlackHawk's Break-N-Rake Dynamic Entry Tool features a laser cut hook, a serrated blade, and three 12" raking fins, all constructed of carbon steel. The newly reinforced hook effectively removes curtains, blinds, and other obstructions, pulling them clear and allowing for a safer entry. The three 12" fins on the 19.5" Break-N-Rake head are designed to clear glass and other debris left in the window frame. Secured to a 1.25" electrically nonconductive D-handle system for maximum pulling power, BlackHawk's Break-N-Rake is ideal for securing secondary breach locations or creating a tactical distraction.
- Specifically engineered for window entries
- Head constructed of carbon steel
- Reinforced laser cut hook effectively removes curtains, blinds and other obstructions
- Serrated blade aids in removing glass and window tines
- Three 12" raking fins designed to clear glass and other debris left in the window frame
- D-Handle system is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Length: 51"