Advanced waterproof/breathable protection meets AllSeason comfort. This light, aggressive high-speed boot can keep you moving in almost any weather, any terrain.
Under Armour® and W.L. GORE®—the masters of all-temperature moisture management and waterproof/breathable comfort—have teamed up to improve the tactical boot. The result is the new GORE-TEX® SpeedFreek, an advanced, waterproof, full-grain leather and Cordura tactical boot designed for more speed, stability, support, and traction—with improved all-weather protection and comfort under almost any conditions. Beneath the SpeedFreek’s highly supportive 7” speed-lace upper, a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® boot barrier keeps water and other fluids out, yet allows the boot (and foot) to breathe. It works with a Under Armour AllSeasonGear sockliner that effectively wicks away perspiration, to keep feet dryer, cooler, and comfortable under all conditions.
- 100% Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable liner keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Under Armour AllSeasonGear sockliner that effectively wicks away perspiration,
- Breathable water-resistant upper works with liner system to keep feet dry, comfortable, and well protected
- 7” Speed lace upper is engineered for superior ankle protection and support
- Polishable full-grain leather and water-resistant Cordura mesh upper provides a uniform look; protects against bumps and abrasion in rough terrain
- Fully-gusseted tongue keeps out water, dangerous chemicals, and debris
- High strength Nylon upper lace locks are stitched in to allow quick on or off lacing
- Lower eyelets have welded TPU reinforcements for increased durability
- OrthoLite® sock liner with UA HeatGear® efficiently wicks away moisture
- ETC anti-friction lining helps prevent abrasion and blisters.
- Fully molded Ortholite® antimicrobial insole provides odor-fighting performance and comfort
- Molded TPU toe guard helps protect against bumps and abrasion in rough terrain
- Armourguide® TPU heel cups foot for added protection and efficient foot-strike guidance from impact to propulsion
- Amourbound® and Armourlastic® EVA foam midsole
- ArmourLastic® absorbs shock at critical impact zones in the heel and forefoot for maximum protection
- ArmourBound® delivers maximum responsive cushioning
- Trail Stability multi-compound rubber outsole provides aggressive traction on or off the road
- Designed for better stability and cushioning on rough terrain; more speed and comfort anywhere
- Agressive tactical protection, comfort, and speed—in any weather—with SpeedFreek.
Superior performance underfoot. A fully molded Ortholite® antimicrobial insole provides contoured support for your feet while effectively reducing odors. The running-shoe style midsole is designed to cushion your feet every step of the way an effective combination of Armourbound® and Armourlastic® EVA foam. An Armourguide® TPU toe guard and heel cap cradle the leather and nylon upper for added protection against impact and abrasion. And Under Armour’s unique Trail Stability multi-compound rubber outsole features deep, aggressive lugs designed to deliver excellent traction and stability over rugged terrain, hard or soft surfaces, wet or dry, on or off the road.
Between the extremes.
Keeping athletes of all kinds dry and light. Ideal use: Changing temperatures. AllSeasonGear® is made from radical fabrics that flex with changing weather conditions. It's engineered with UA’s advanced moisture transport system to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability, no matter what the day brings.