Scale urban buildings from the outside using standard aid techniques.
Scale urban buildings from the outside using standard aid techniques. Yates’ 20 foot Rescue/Urban Assault Ladder works great for many rescue applications including confined space egress and low or high angle rescue. This ladder can be used with drag/grappling hooks. Link multiple Yates Assault Ladders together with ease to increase its length. Steps are reinforced with stiffeners. These built-in spreader bars ensure that steps remain open without causing foot pinching. Built-in wrist loops included.
- Made of 1" Black webbing
- 20 feet long with 21 steps
- Can be used with drag/grappling hooks
- Built-in spreader bar keeps steps open without pinching feet
- Link multiple ladders together when situation calls for increased length
- Rescue applications including confined space egress and low and high angle rescue
- Strength: 5000 lbs.
- Length: 20 ft.
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.