There's a reason why the Navy SEALS use this line exclusively.
Things can go from bad to worse in an instant. Lightweight, versatile and changeable eyewear is made to adapt as quickly as you in variable environments. Their proprietary polarized lens technology adds 100% polarization to 100% ultra violet protection for unequaled clarity and contrast. Exceeding ANSI Z87.1 and/or MIL-PRF-31013 safety standards, the Romer III Advanced Changeables leave nothing to chance.
Includes the following:
- Clear Lenses
- Smoke Lenses
- Light Rust Lenses
- Mayye Black Frame
- Cleaning Cloth
- Zippered Case – made in the USA
Light Rust lenses filter out blue light waves that are the chief components of glare and haze. These lenses provide contrast enhancements in medium to low light conditions. Great choice of golf, basketball, snow sports, and sport shooting.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 F High Speed Impact
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Foil™ Lens Coating Provides Anti-Fog Protection
- Sleek Design that is Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Compatible
- Wrapback™ Design for Maximum Peripheral Vision
- Slot™ Technology Provides Changeable Lens Function
- Rx Ready
- Case, cleaning cloth and strap included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Preferred by Elite Military and special duty law enforcement personnel
- High Velocity Protection, Interchangeable Design
- Frame Protects Eyes From Wind, Sun, Glare, Fragmentation
- Nvg Compatible
- Heat Resistant Material
- Frame Provides 90° Wrap-Back, Eliminating Tunnel Vision
- Slot™ Technology Incorporates Grooves Into The Frame For Easy Lens Change
- Frame Supports Rx Lenses
- 8 Base 2.0mm Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses
- T-Shell™ and Foil™ Lens Coatings for Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Protection
- Lenses Provide 100% UVA / UVB Protection and Distortion Free Clarity
- Laser lens available - Contact Wiley X for details
Standards and Regulations:
- MEETS MIL-PRF-32432 BALLISTIC
- MEETS MIL-PRF-32432 MCEPS
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 HIGH VELOCITY IMPACT
- CE EN 166(F)
Protecting the Protectors
For more than two decades, Wiley X is proud to be a family and U.S. Veteran founded and operated company. As a global leader in the research and development of protective eyewear for military and law enforcement personnel, Wiley X’s high performance products have become standard issue with the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.
From elite military units to local S.W.A.T. teams, Wiley X sets the benchmark for safety and utility. All Wiley X tactical eyewear models meet or exceed stringent military ballistic impact standards. They believe continual improvement isn’t just a goal; it is a requirement. This means when it comes to the entire line of Wiley X ultra-protective eyewear, the next pair you get will be better than the last pair you received.