The Twitch...it's time to switch.
Looking at the intricate construction of the Twitches reminds us of the workings in a fine chronograph watch; everything right and precisely in its place. These techno wizards feature a pass-through lockbar (patent pending) from which the "kick" of the blade sticks through. By pressing on the "kick", the operator is able to initiate the opening of the blade. SOG Assisted Technology™ (S.A.T.) then takes over and propels the stainless steel blade out and then securely lock the blade open.
- AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Drop Point Blade Shape
- Straight Edge
- Satin Finish
- Graphite Colored Anodized Aluminum 6061-T6 Handle
- SOG Assisted Technology
- Lockback Locking Mechanism
- Fixed Type Belt Clip
Play with it once, and you'll be opening it again and again. This new concept will change your idea of what folding knives can be. What makes this space-age little gem even more beautiful is that it is also affordable!
- Straight Edge drop point blade is "SOG Sharp" and provides an edge that cuts cleanly and sharpens quickly and easily.
- AUS-8 is high-grade chromium stainless steel that boasts a good balance of toughness and strength, edge holding ability and corrosion resistance.
- Graphite colored hard coated anodized 6061-T6 machined aluminum handles offer superior scratch resistance.
- Built-in safety locks blade closed for extra security or can double lock the blade open.
SOG Assisted Technology
- Blade: 2.65"
- Overall Length: 6.2"
- Closed Length: 3.55"
- Blade Thickness: 0.1"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
SOG Assisted Technology (S.A.T.) works through the balance of opposing high-tension coil springs. As you initiate the opening action, the force propelling your blade open becomes greater than the force keeping it closed. The result is a blade that springs open instantly once it is engaged, seemingly on its own.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.