A classic American weapon and utility tool. Re-imagined for the 21st Century Warrior by SOG.
Based on the Vietnam Tomahawk. The SOG Tactical Tomahawk is an extreme evolution of the original, which was considered one of the more unusual weapons of its day. Of course the Vietnam Tomahawk was based on the ubiquitous multi-purpose weapons and utility tools made in practically endless varieties by virtually all Native American tribes. Today there is once again a real need for a versatile, lightweight tool for breaching operations, excavation, obstacle removal, extraction, and other utility applications.
- 420 Stainless Steel Blade Head
- Black Oxide Hardcased Coating
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handle
- Ballistic Nylon Carry Sheath
- One Year Warranty
The thick 420 stainless steel head tapers to an extremely sharp blade. It’s almost knife-like edge is excellent for breaching, chopping or cutting. It can make quick work of wood, rope, or other materials that need to be cut in a hurry. A specially shaped point at the other end can penetrate doors, sheet metal, or even cinder block with surprising ease. A black oxide hardcased coating on the steel head provides additional corrosion resistance and stealth. It’s securely mounted to a strong, resilient fiberglass reinforced nylon handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule for exceptional stability and added protection against impact during operations of all kinds. Side hammer checkering insures precise placement when pounding. A sturdy nylon carry sheath is included to make this a practically universal tool for modern man.
- Versatile, efficient, lightweight tool for breaching operations, excavation, obstacle removal, extraction, and other utility applications
- Thick stainless steel head tapers to an extremely sharp blade for chopping and cutting, and a penetrating point ideal for breaching, splitting wood, or throwing
- Black oxide hardcase coating provides corrosion resistance and stealth
- An excellent lightweight tool for camping and outdoors applications.
- Head Length: 8.25”
- Head Thickness: 0.26"
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 15.75”
- Weight: 24 oz.