The Mustang Ice Commander is the suit of choice for search and rescue teams, fire departments, and ice rescue professionals.
- Water-tight hood and face seal
- SOLAS reflective tape and VELCRO® brand™ patch for light attachment
- Heavy duty zipper - flexible full-length zipper provides a water-tight seal
- Welded nylon outer shell - provides waterproofing and durability
- High performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
- Safety harness - integral self-adjusting safety harness
- Ergonomic ice awl pockets - sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls
- Pockets easily secured with VELCRO® brand™ (ice awls not included)
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner - constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation
- Liner can be unsnapped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
- Reinforced knees - reinforced and padded with 2.5 mm neoprene
- Seat and elbows are reinforced with shell fabric
||4'11" - 6'6"
||150cm - 200cm
||110lbs - 330lbs
||50kg - 150kg
The Mustang Ice Commander™ is the suit of choice for search and rescue teams, fire departments, and ice rescue professionals. The modular suit is completely waterproof with a water tight hood, integrated gloves, and attached boots. The flotation and insulation performance of a snap in buoyancy liner allows users to immerse themselves for long periods of time in icy cold water and maintain mental and physical capabilities.
Each Ice Commander™ has an integrated chest harness for attachment to tether lines, ice awl pockets for storage, rubber gloves, reinforced knees and non-slip rubber soles on the attached boots. As well, each suit is 45% lighter than other rescue suits as it is made in a high visibility welded nylon shell.