A vintage-inspired cushion-shaped watch.
Designed to guard your time and serve you well for many years to come. A perfect timepiece for sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, as well as professional guards on duty all around the world. The Luminox SENTRY Series is a vintage-inspired cushion-shaped watch. Water resistant to 100 meters. With a distinctive night illumination color pattern with the hour and minute hands glowing in green with hour and bezel markers in green and orange, makes the time visible at all
times, even in total darkness. Count on the SENTRY to serve you loyally, around the clock.
SENTRY 0200 SERIES
- Swiss Made
- Time & Date Function
- Black Dial Face with White Numbers
- Quartz Ronda 515 HH6 Movement
- 43mm Carbon reinforced PC Case
- Carbon reinforced PC Unidirectional Turning Bezel
- 12h Bezel mark fitted with colored tube under sapphire crystal
- Carbon reinforced PC Case Back with screws
- Double-Security Gasket 316L stainless steel Crown
- Hardened Mineral Crystal/Glass
- 10 ATM, 100m, 300 ft. Water Resistance
- 22mm Black Polyurethane Strap with signature brushed stainless steel buckle
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- 45 Month Battery Life
Luminox watches undergo additional manufacturing steps that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch in a costly and time-consuming process. But it is what makes Luminox watches special. Tiny self-powered micro gas lights developed by the world leader in the luminous compound industry are installed into the hands, hour markers, and when necessary, even the bezels of Luminox watches. Luminox watches need no external light source to “charge” the paint on the dial or hands, as do conventional luminous watches. Nor do they require the push of a button to light the dial as do watches with electroluminescence. The U.S. military has long recognized the advantages of micro gas light sources…and their use is specified in procurement specification MIL-W-46374F.
Self-powered illumination–Luminox Light Technology (LLT) provides time-at-a-glance, at any time. No matter what the light level, even in complete darkness—up to 25 years of complete darkness, in fact. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers first came to Luminox requesting the development of special dive watches for night missions. It why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked Luminox to develop timepieces for their special purposes. And it’s why various military and law enforcement groups, and so many other groups of “heroes”, truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox Watch. Ask one for the time. Any time.
All Luminox Watches Feature:
- The ultimate illumination system
- Glows continuously for more than 25 years
- Glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches
- Swiss illumination system is self-powered
- No need to push button or expose to light to activate illumination system
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Entirely Swiss made with multi-jewel Swiss quartz watch movement
- Water and Shock resistant