Waterproof, breathable, comfortable protection. BBP-resistant EMS Parka includes a separate Polar Fleece liner/jacket…and the features professionals want most.
Despite its soft feel, BioTex is tough enough to take the rugged use that EMS professionals deal with on a day-to-day basis. This soft, comfortable, lightweight fabric and the Medix Parka’s hip-length coverage provides an effective barrier against all types of inclement weather, while still allowing hot, humid air to escape, helping to keep the wearer dry and comfortable, as well as safe. The Medix 3-in-1 includes a removable Polar Fleece liner/jacket Polar Fleece liner/jacket that can be zipped-in for extra warmth, or worn separately as a comfortable, lightweight station jacket.
- Soft, lightweight BioTex Barrier Fabric shell is proven resistant to blood borne pathogens
- 2" Silver Scotchlite™ reflective trim provides excellent visibility in any light.
- Concealable waterproof hood stows in hidden pocket.
- A variety of spacious pockets can store your radio and so much of your lifesaving gear
- Removable Polar Fleece Liner / Jacket included—zip into parka for extra warmth; or use separately as a comfortable, lightweight station jacket.
Includes removable Medix Fleece Liner/Jacket.
Outer Parka Features:
- Waterproof / breathable shell fabric.
- Large two-way fleece lined cargo pockets with tool holders and flap closure.
- Radio pocket on right chest and patch pocket on left chest with integral glove pocket.
- Athletic cut sleeves for greater comfort and mobility.
- Microphone tabs on both shoulders.
- Concealable, waterproof hood stows under yoke on back of jacket.
- 2" Silver Scotchlite™ trim with 1/4" wide Lime Yellow accent edging for excellent visibility in any light
Removable Polar Fleece Liner/Jacket. This versatile dual-purpose liner can be zipped into the outer shell for extra warmth, or worn by itself as a comfortable, lightweight, water-resistant jacket on cool days, or around the station on cold ones.
Fleece Liner/Jacket Features:
- 200 Series water-resistant Polar Fleece outer fabric
- 2” 3M Scotchlite™ silver reflective trim around chest and waist
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with VELCRO® brand tab closures
- Full-zip front becomes a soft turtleneck for added protection against the elements
- Comfort fit knit cuffs
- Elasticized drawcord waistband with barrel clips
Gerber Outerwear: EMS & Fire Service Garments on the cutting edge.
Combine Gerber engineering, the latest technological advances in fabrics, and almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the finest quality. It all comes together in superior garments for today’s Public Safety Professional. You’ll find Gerber jackets, rain pants, and outerwear provide the highest level of protection…with exceptional comfort and durability. Highly breathable outer shell fabrics are allowing Gerber garments to be worn on long shifts under a wide range of conditions, and in all types of climates.
GET THE RIGHT FIT!
5' - 5'6" (1" shorter)
5'7" - 6'
6'1" + (1" longer)