This is the Ultimate Knife that you asked for, the pinnacle of Bear’s signature line.
Since its release, the excitement surrounding the Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife has been overwhelming. In 2011 the Ultimate was the best-selling knife in world. Fans and collectors, however, clamored for a non-serrated version and Gerber listened. They now make the Ultimate Knife with a fine-edge from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade. Using the same high carbon, stainless steel drop-point blade and texturized rubber handle this is equally tough and unmistakably Bear-inspired. Housed in a nylon and hard rubber military-grade sheath, a diamond-coated knife sharpener, emergency whistle, fire starter and survival guide are all integrated.
- Full Fine Edge High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Texturized rubber handle
Open length: 10.0"
Blade Length: 4.8"
Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials