A basic, dependable, high-side switched headlight flasher for most Ford and Chevy vehicles.
This compact, reliable, relay-driven flasher offers basic functionality for popular emergency service vehicles in a simple, easily installed package. Electronic timing circuits achieve consistent dual flashing at 90 flashes per minute through its two 10-amp high-side switched circuits. The unit can flash 2—or—4 headlight systems with a total current draw of up to 20 amps. An extremely low standby current protects against unintentional activation.
- Basic, relay-driven model is an economical solution for large fleets.
- Multiple flash pattern options are selectable at installation.
- Plug-n-play versions allow quick installation without interrupting the vehicle electrical system.
- Splash proof high temperature housing provides protection from external conditions.
- Activating the high beams automatically disengages the flasher.
- Features low voltage/reverse polarity protection
- Includes hardware necessary to mount the unit in a variety of positions
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Vehicle Electrical System
|Maximum Output Current
||Two 10A circuits per side, 20A total
|Standby Current (mA)
|Low Voltage Protection
|Reverse Polarity Protection
|Operating Temperature (ºC)
||-35° to +76°
|High Beam Deactivation
||144 fpm, 180 fpm, Random
||1.5 in (3.8 cm)
||4.0 in (10.2 cm)
||2.8 in (7.1 cm)
NOTE: Activation switch is not included. Flasher unit can be operated from any standard single control switch or multi-switch controller circuit capable of handling 20 amps.
FHL2-SC works with the following vehicle models:
- Chevy Silverado '05-'07
- Chevy Suburban '04-'07
- Chevy Tahoe (Non-Police Package) '04-'07
- Chevy Trail Blazer '05-'07
- Ford Crown Vic (Police Package) '00, '04, '05
- Ford Crown Vic (Non-Police Package) '00, '04-'07
- Ford Expedition '04-'07
- Ford Explorer '04, '05
- Ford F-Series Pick-Up '04-'07