Dicke's Superbright™ Reflective Emergency Traffic Control Paddle is tough, weather-resistant, lightweight, and easy to carry, unfold, and use.
Featuring "STOP" on one side and "SLOW" on the other, Dicke's Superbright™ Reflective Emergency Traffic Control Paddle uses MUTCD 2003 edition approved SuperBright reflective material for high visibility under all lighting conditions. Internal, horizontally placed fiberglass ribs allow the paddle to be rolled up into a 3" x 8" x 38” package for easy storage, yet maintain rigidity when the fiberglass shaft attached to the handle is inserted vertically through the center of the sign. The Traffic Control Paddle can be used as a short, handheld sign; mounted on the included three-piece plastic staff, which extends up to 6 ft.; or placed in a traffic cone for maximum visibility and convenience. This paddle comes with a heavy duty high-vis orange bag with a nylon webbing shoulder strap for easy storage, carrying, and deployment. Choose the 18” or 24” octagonal paddle, depending on relevant national and local regulations relating to visibility and traffic speed requirements.
- Complies with MUTCD standards.
- Superbright™ reflective Sign material provides excellent visibility in all light.
- Plastic staff extends to 6ft. below base of sign.
- Stored size: 3" x 8" x 38”
- Choose 18" or 24" octagon.
- STOP Sign Side is Red/White and SLOW Sign Side is Orange/Black
- One 2-sided roll-up sign
- 3-piece 6 ft. plastic staff
- Heavy duty 24" storage bag