Design that delivers greater front and rear visibility and superior off-angle lighting
- New 3-up or 4-up directional Torus LED lightheads, depending on model
- 6-up LED corner Torus lightheads
- Easy to operate central controller changes settings or flash patterns with a single touch
- Auto dimming based on ambient light level
- Superior new LED takedown and LED alley lights
Code 3's 21TR lightbars feature all-new Torus LED technology for great directional and off-angle performance in a 2100 lightbar package.
The Standard 21TR delivers all the qualities of the 2100 with new Torus LED technology corner and directional lightheads for superior directional and off-angle performance. Economical yet advanced, these standard features provide the brightest basic lightbar on the market.
Standard 21TR Features
- 4-up directional Torus lightheads and 6-up corner lightheads
- LED takedown and LED alley lights
- Dimming mode
- Standard clear lenses
- Programmable 600 series software package
- Basic central controller operations with 12 flash patterns, no NarrowStik
- 5-Year warranty on LED modules
ABOUT CODE 3®
- Lengths: 47"
- 12.25" W x 2.1" H (311 mm x 53 mm)
- Meets all applicable SAE, NFPA and California Title 13 specifications when properly configured.
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen, and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries. The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high-visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
Code 3® Emergency Lighting and Sound-Based Systems are designed for installation on emergency response vehicles such as police cars, fire apparatus, ambulances, and wreckers. This full line of lightbars, flashers, sirens, and speakers includes such well-known products as Defender®, RX 2700CC™, MX7000®, and ArrowStik®. PSE Amber™ Warning Products include a full array of products for utility vehicles, highway maintenance vehicles, industrial trucks and waste recovery vehicles. Lighting and sound-based warning devices and accessories includes lightbars, LED, strobe and halogen beacons, interior package lighting, back-up alarms, and Department of Transportation systems and spotlights, including such well-known products as TriCore® NarrowStik™, Frontier™ Mini Bar, and ArrowStik®.