A brand new Light Use carabiner ideal for rescue and rope access.
- Ideal light use carabiner for rescue and rope access
- Key-lock design does not hang up when un-clipping from your harness or web
- Wide gate opening fits over 1 in. diameter railings
- Includes removable keeper pin for use with lanyards or for terminating escape or RIT lines
- Proof Loaded UL and Classified to NFPA 1983 - Light Use (Acceptable for a 1 person (300lbs) load)
CMC ProSeries and ProTech carabiners now use an advanced new key-lock gate. The key-lock gate is superior because it does not have a notch that can hang up when you remove the carabiner from your harness or from web loops. The proprietary, patent-pending design of the CMC Key-Lock Carabiner gives the gate exceptional strength in all axes...far above the strength of conventional key-lock or pin and notch gate designs.
||Manual-Lock w/ Keeper / Aluminum
||3.53in / 89mm
|3 sigma MBS
||7,200 lbft / 32.1 kN
||3.6oz / 102g