Count on Duracell PROCELL batteries for dependable, long-lasting power for use in important battery powered devices used in the workplace.
Incorporating the latest in battery technology with advanced manufacturing processes and strict quality control, Duracell has improved the performance of PROCELL batteries. As a result, the Duracell PROCELL brand has established a reputation for quality and dependability in demanding professional applications. Duracell is committed to providing innovations and improvements that deliver increased customer value and satisfaction.
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 9 volts
- Operating Voltage: 9.6 – 4.8V
- Impedance: 1,700 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 45 grams (1.6 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 22.8 cubic centimeters (1.4 cubic inches)
- Terminals: Miniature Snap
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 35°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Designations: ANSI 1604A, IEC 6LR61
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury