Count on Duracell PROCELL batteries for dependable, long-lasting power for use in important battery powered devices used in the workplace.
Incorporating the latest in battery technology with advanced manufacturing processes and strict quality control, Duracell has improved the performance of PROCELL batteries. As a result, the Duracell PROCELL brand has established a reputation for quality and dependability in demanding professional applications. Duracell is committed to providing innovations and improvements that deliver increased customer value and satisfaction.
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Designations: ANSI 13A, IEC LR20
- Operating Voltage: 1.6 – 0.75V
- Impedance: 136 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 139 grams (4.9 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.4 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inches)
- Terminals: Flat
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 35°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury