If you are looking for a training pant to be a little more professional looking than denim, but don’t want to appear too “Tactical”, the Taclite Jean-Cut the right choice.
The best of both worlds. That was the concept behind the new Taclite Jean-Cut Pant. Knowing everyone loves their favorite five pocket jeans AND their 5.11 Taclite Pants 511 figured out a way to bring you the best features of both in one functional pant. The 5+4 pocket design adds four multi-use pockets that can store magazines, tools, cell phones or knives in addition to the five pocket jean style.
- Patterned after the traditional jean and featuring lightweight Taclite® ripstop fabric
- Trim and professional appearance with a slim cut
- Made from our fade resistant 6.14-oz., 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop
- Shaped waistband with 9 pockets, including internal magazine pockets
- Genuine YKK® zippers, Prym® snaps
- Teflon® treated for spill and stain resistance
Made of our popular 6.14 oz. poly/cotton ripstop, this pant is lightweight, breathable, wrinkle and fade resistant and treated with Teflon®, perfect for wash and wear performance. Discreet reinforced knee panels add durability for range utility and the diamond gusset improves range of motion. The Taclite Jean has a relaxed fit with a fixed waistband (no elastic) and a straight leg that easily fits over boots.